Nombre total de pages vues

Rechercher dans ce blog

vendredi 8 septembre 2017

Une supposition pertinente

Supposez que vous obteniez tout dans le monde entier et que vous perdiez votre âme. Est-ce que cela valait le coup ? - Billy Graham

Suppose you could gain everything in the whole world, and lost your soul. Was it worth it? – Billy Graham

7 commentaires:

  1. Excellent post. I used to be checking continuously this blog and
    I am inspired! Very useful information spehifically the
    remaining section :) I handle such info a lot.
    I waas seeking this particular info for a veery lengthy time.
    Thank youu and best of luck.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you for this message. I hope you'll find answers to all your questions on this site. My joy is to let God speak to anyone's heart through a personal meditation. God Bless U.

      Supprimer
  2. Heya i aam for the first time here. Ifound this board and
    I find It really useful & it helped mme ouut a lot.
    I hope to offer something again and help others such as you heped me.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you for this message. I hope you'll find answers to all your questions on this site. My joy is to let God speak to anyone's heart through a personal meditation. God Bless U.

      Supprimer
  3. Wonderful post! We will be linking to this particularly great post on our website.

    Keep up the great writing.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it is truly informative.
    I'm going to watch out for brussels. I'll appreciate if you continue thuis in future.
    A lot of people will be benefited from your writing.
    Cheers!

    RépondreSupprimer